Re: pgAdmin 1.14 Visual Tour

From: Adam Scott <adam(dot)c(dot)scott(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgAdmin 1.14 Visual Tour
Date: 2011-04-30 22:57:02
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Cool.

Here's my feedback.

"Dialogs contain at least one more tab to put all the informations"
should be (s/b)
"Dialogs contain at least one more tab to put all the information"

"The first tab has always the same informations"
s/b
"The first tab always has the same information"

"There are still the security tab"
s/b
"There is still the security tab"

"Properties' dialog is available"
s/b
"Properties dialog is available"

"The behaviour of this properties'"
s/b
The behaviour of this properties" (This correction is the removal of the
apostrophe at the end of the word "properties")

"We have two new informations"
might be better expressed
"We have two new pieces of information"

"shows new informations"
s/b
"shows new information"

"with the 100 first rows"
might be better expressed
"with the first 100 rows"

"find the new informations"
s/b
"find the new information"

"Domains are also subjects to change"
s/b
"Domains are also subjects to change"

"panel for selection informations"
s/b
"panel for selection information"

"Select old values when connecting to another server and Load plugins from
any .ini file found in a new "
Isn't complete. Not sure what it needs to say.

"You do this by righ clicking"
s/b
"You do this by right clicking"

" when you'll launch pgAdmin"