Database Designer for pgAdmin - Weekly Report #2 GSOC 2011 [24/05 - 01/06]

From: Luis Ochoa <ziul1979(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Joshua Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, gsoc-discuss(at)pgfoundry(dot)org
Subject: Database Designer for pgAdmin - Weekly Report #2 GSOC 2011 [24/05 - 01/06]
Date: 2011-06-02 04:00:03
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi, all here is my weekly report for second gsoc week.

a) what got done this week?

Last week I have been working in removing bad code, replacing code for a
more efficient version, finishing some old todo, fixing a lot of ugly
recursive bugs, and testing some ideas (I commit some and discard others).

A more detailed version of all activities can be found at:
https://github.com/xiul/pgadmin3/commits/gsoc2011

This week I'll continue fixing some problems at modeler to make source code
from last project commitable, later I'll format source code with some source
code beautifier that follow source code guidelines from pgadmin developers.

My project status can be checked at any time by compiling a git clone from
github repository:
https://github.com/xiul/pgadmin3/

b) are you communicating with your mentor/student?

Yes. By mail at pgadmin-hackers list or directly by using gmail or
publishing what I'm doing at twitter (He is able to provide feedback)

c) are you still on schedule?
Right now yes and I really hope to continue this way to accomplish all my
goals (wiki page): http://goo.gl/21rXu

Regards, Luis.