Dear:

From: Cesar Cejas <cesar73(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Dear:
Date: 2011-05-18 16:42:44
Lists: pgsql-es-ayuda

Dear:
I have good news for you . Last week.
I have Order china Quantity:26 Products New Apple 32GB IPAD2
I have completed bank payment. I have received the product New Apple 32GB
IPAD2!
w e b: www.eoaroo.com
It's amazing! The item is original, brand new and has high quality,
but it's muc cheaper. I'm pleased to share this good news with you!
I believe you will find what you want there and have an good experience
on shopping from them
Thank you!