Re: branching for 9.2devel

From: Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndQuadrant(dot)com>
To: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: branching for 9.2devel
Date: 2011-04-26 07:28:26
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Mon, Apr 25, 2011 at 2:17 PM, Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> if we
> make CommitFests more frequent and shorter, we can give people
> feedback more quickly

"We" can give people feedback more quickly. There is no "we" in that regard.

Some individuals may be in a position to give more frequent feedback,
most cannot.

If individuals want to give more frequent feedback there is nothing
stopping them doing that at the moment. That requires no change to the
CF process.