Re: Commitfest 2011-6 is underway! Reviewers needed.

From: Christopher Browne <cbbrowne(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Commitfest 2011-6 is underway! Reviewers needed.
Date: 2011-06-16 01:20:38
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Wed, Jun 15, 2011 at 8:54 PM, Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com> wrote:
> I've trolled this list, and I think I added in all patches which were
> submitted here but not  on the commitfest app.  Can someone double-check
> for me?

There's a "read and heed" that's appropriate here...

As hard as we may try, if you imagine your patch should be going into
PostgreSQL in the near future, you really ought to check for its
presence at <http://commitfest.postgresql.org>, in one of the
commitfests dated in 2011, because others that weren't necessarily
aware of its existence mightn't notice its absence.

Setting up authentication information and logging in to manage it
would be an awesome thing for Sterling Community Characters to do, but
it may suffice to make sure that *someone* has been poked into
awareness! :-)

I'll be taking a poke at some patch or another; the more of us that do
so, the less we impose on those that are trying to get 9.1 out of
beta!