forgot password

From: Rick Visser <rickvisser86(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: forgot password
Date: 2011-06-19 19:26:51
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi,
127001
today I wanted to login on Holdem Manager when the message popped up that my
computer "failed to connect server 127001". I looked the net for sollutions,
tried a few, including deleting postregql wich i tried and all didn;t work.
While I tried to reinstall postregql it asked for my password. And now I
forgot AND i believe all my postregql-files are deleted from my computer.
What should I do?
Hopefully you can help me,

Thanks in forward and kind regards,

Rick