GSoC 2011 - New phpPgAdmin Plugin Architecture

From: Leonardo Sápiras <sapiras(at)faccat(dot)br>
To: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>, ppa-dev <phppgadmin-devel(at)lists(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>
Subject: GSoC 2011 - New phpPgAdmin Plugin Architecture
Date: 2011-04-26 16:39:39
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi people,

I am happy to say that my proposal "New phpPgAdmin Plugin
Architecture" was accepted in the Google Summer of Code 2011. I thank
my mentor Mr. Jehan-Guillaume de Rorthais, the co-mentor Andreas
Scherbaum, and the PostgreSQL Global Development Group for help and
accept me as student.

I also congratulate the other accepted students and mentors.

I will discuss my project in the phpPgAdmin developer list
<phppgadmin-devel(at)lists(dot)sourceforge(dot)net>, and in the Freenode irc
channel #phppgadmin. My nick is 'asleo' :)

A copy of my proposal can be found at
[http://fit.faccat.br/~leonardo/gsoc_proposal.html]. But I will put a
copy of this in another place. So, what would be better? Put on the
PostgreSQL Wiki [http://http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki] or the
phpPgAdmin website [http://phppgadmin.sourceforge.net/doku.php]?

Cheers!

--