Re: Major features for 9.1

From: Andrew Lardinois <lardinois(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Kevin Grittner <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
Cc: josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com, gilberto(dot)castillo(at)etecsa(dot)cu, peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net, pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Major features for 9.1
Date: 2011-04-04 20:16:21
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Super thanks!

I have not found "A concurrency control algorithm using serialization graph
testing with write deferring" yet, but I did run into two other articles on
the IPSJ site relating to serialization:

http://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/ipsjdc/2/0/2_759/_article

the second of which is regarding bus serialization, so may not relate to
databases specifically
<http://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/ipsjdc/2/0/2_759/_article>
http://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/ipsjdc/2/0/2_165/_article

Andrew Lardinois