Postgre Installation Problem

From: Kalai R <softlinne(dot)kv(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Postgre Installation Problem
Date: 2011-05-16 13:04:43
Lists: pgsql-general

Dear sir,

We are trying to install the Postgre-Sql 9.0. In some Win-Xp systems, the
postgre sql is installed & working properly. But in some Win-XP systems,
it was installed but the Service could not be started. In Win-Vista system,
even the Service is not installed. When we analysis the problematic
systems, few folders & files were missing in "C:\Program
Files\PostgreSQL\9.0" folder, compare than other system.

We are very suffered about this kind of Installation problem. Kindly give
us the solution to over come the Installation problem as early.

Regards,

kalai
Gloier Technologies

softlinne(dot)kv(at)gmail(dot)com