Re: Input and Output data traffic

From: Israel Ben Guilherme Fonseca <israel(dot)bgf(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: psycopg(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Input and Output data traffic
Date: 2011-05-11 12:36:04
Lists: psycopg

- Same connection for all runs, the setup traffic was cleared before the
execution of the test itself.

1) I would say that it is a premature optimization, actually thats a Paper
for my university, I'm doing some ORMxDirect Access comparisons between
different languages and frameworks. After some tests, i got these "strange"
results, that's why I called you guys. :)

2) That would be very nice if we could help to improve psycopg driver. If I
did a smaller documented-test-suite and sent it to you would it be helpful?