Re: Problem trying to compile PgAdmin

From: Adam Scott <adam(dot)c(dot)scott(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: Timwi <timwi(at)gmx(dot)net>, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Problem trying to compile PgAdmin
Date: 2011-05-27 15:24:09
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

I think users care about the features in pgadmin more than what compiler
built it.

But, if you want to try to get it to build and run, earlier I was able to
get it to build.
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgadmin-hackers/2011-04/msg00155.php

But when launching it seg faulted if I recall correctly. Sorry for lack
of details but it was a late night.

Hope this helps,
Adam C. Scott