Reminder Meeting Tonight!

From: Brian Pottberg <brianp(at)consistentstate(dot)com>
To: diapug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Reminder Meeting Tonight!
Date: 2011-05-11 20:41:43
Lists: denpug

All,

Just a reminder that our meeting is this Wednesday! and the location will
continue to be at the Consistent State Home office.

The address is:

5650 Greenwood Plaza Blvd, Ste 138,
Greenwood Village Co, 80111

We have uploaded a google map to www.diapug.org in the Location section for
those of you who need directions.

Our meetings will continue to be held on the 2nd Wednesday of every month.

*The next meeting is: Wednesday! May 11th, 6:30-8:00pm.*

This month's topic: Kevin's "PostGIS" presentation.
Proposals for next month's topic: "OGR to OGR".

If you have any questions our concerns please contact us or visit the
DIAPUG website
at www.diapug.org.

We hope to see you there,
/Kevin K.