Re: pgadmin and broken connections

From: Michael Shapiro <mshapiro51(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Guillaume Lelarge <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pgadmin and broken connections
Date: 2011-06-30 08:56:37
Lists: pgadmin-support

I run a VPN. I did not see this problem with PgAdmin (1.14).
I connected to the VPN, then I started PgAdmin and ran a query.
Then I disconnected the VPN and ran the query again. No problem.
Then I reconnected the VPN and ran the query once again. No problem.

I also tested it started PgAdmin first, then starting the VPN.
No combination of connects/disconnects produced any problem with PgAdmin.

I am running Windows 7