Re: pg_archivecleanup with multiple slaves

From: Tim <elatllat(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Ben Lancaster <benlancaster(at)holler(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pg_archivecleanup with multiple slaves
Date: 2011-05-20 11:53:53
Lists: pgsql-admin

I think you are using Log-Shipping not Streaming-Replication
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.0/static/different-replication-solutions.html

I would just make 2 copies of the WAL file one for each slave in different
folders.
That way if one slave is offline for a period of time it can catch up when
it comes back online.