Re: PostgreSQL + FreeBSD memory configuration, and an issue

From: Gipsz Jakab <clausewitz45(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL + FreeBSD memory configuration, and an issue
Date: 2011-04-08 14:08:28
Lists: pgsql-general

I think, the main problem is the following: all of the user are autheticated
in the psql with the same username, and the thing, that you've mentioned,
the locks (I will talk with the programmer, or create new users in the psql,
and modify the ODBC settings at the client side). How can I setup a shorter
time period for the idle time or less lock time?

regards,
Carl