Re: Bidirectional replication

From: tushar nehete <tpnehete(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Greg Smith <greg(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
Cc: Merlin Moncure <mmoncure(at)gmail(dot)com>, Simon Riggs <simon(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>, Sim Zacks <sim(at)compulab(dot)co(dot)il>, pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Bidirectional replication
Date: 2011-05-04 07:44:24
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi Thanks to ALL,
John I tried Perl built into RHEL 5.5 but i got some errors so I download
activeperl 5.12 and
installed it.
After that when start installation I stuck with the error,

FAILED! (psql:/usr/local/share/bucardo/bucardo.schema:40: ERROR: didn't get
a returINSTALLATION n item from mksafefunc )

Can any one help to deal with this error !!!

Thanks,
Tushar