[OT] Re: problem while inslalling fink on ms os x

From: Adam Witney <awitney(at)sghms(dot)ac(dot)uk>
To: Abhishek Verma <workdesk03(at)yahoo(dot)com>, pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [OT] Re: problem while inslalling fink on ms os x
Date: 2003-03-03 10:43:03
Lists: pgsql-general

Just to point out that this is in fact a PostgreSQL mailing list. You should
direct your finks questions to one of the finks lists. Try here

http://fink.sourceforge.net/lists/fink-beginners.php

Not sure exactly what your problem is below, but you should have

source /sw/bin/init.csh

in your .cshrc and then run fink scanpackages etc from a newly opened
terminal window.

Also init.csh should be in /sw/bin , if not then there was probably
something wrong with your initial install.

Any other problems I would send to the fink mailing list above.

HTH

adam