Re: PostgreSQL Mailing Lists in Italian?

From: Francois Suter <dba(at)paragraf(dot)ch>
Date: 2003-02-06 08:13:30
Lists: pgsql-general

> Does anyone know of any good PostgreSQL (preferably) mailing lists in
> Italian? We occasionally get technical support requests through the
> Advocacy site in Italian, and it would be nice to be able to point the
> people asking to a good source of future information.

Actually I would extend the question to other languages. I handle requests
in French, but not being very familiar with the technical details, I'm often
stumped. If we can come up with a list of (relevant) MLs in other languages
perhaps we could put it up on the Advocacy site...

Anybody knows relevant mailing lists for non-English speakers?

Cheers.

--------
Francois

Home page: http://www.monpetitcoin.com/
"We waste our time spending money we don't have to buy things we don't need
to impress people we don't like"