Re: PostgreSQL idocs

From: Francois Suter <dba(at)paragraf(dot)ch>
To: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Oleg Bartunov <oleg(at)sai(dot)msu(dot)su>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL idocs
Date: 2002-12-12 10:58:26
Lists: pgsql-general

> Why not just use OpenFTS for full text searching in idocs or just tsearch ?
> It should works for such collection perfectly !

I agree that there's bound to be some open source search engine that could
be used (and that would produce much better results than my little
function), but since it hasn't been done, there's probably a reason, but
which?

--------
Francois

Home page: http://www.monpetitcoin.com/
"We waste our time spending money we don't have to buy things we don't need
to impress people we don't like"