Re: R=?ISO-8859-1?B?6Q==?=p. : Re: French translation of 7.3

From: Francois Suter <dba(at)paragraf(dot)ch>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: Erwan DUROSELLE <EDuroselle(at)seafrance(dot)fr>
Subject: Re: R=?ISO-8859-1?B?6Q==?=p. : Re: French translation of 7.3
Date: 2002-11-28 12:50:05
Lists: pgsql-general

> Translating would be easier with the full phrases however.

There are not always full sentences, but here are two (concerning the two
items for which I have had no answer yet):

" Table Functions
PostgreSQL version 7.3 has greatly simplified returning result sets
of rows and columns in database functions. This significantly
enhances the useability of stored procedures in PostgreSQL, and will
make it even easier to port Oracle applications to PostgreSQL."

Here is the question is how to translate at best "Table Functions".

"Prepared queries for maximized performance on common requests."

Here it's "prepared queries".

Thanks for the other answers.

--------
Francois

Home page: http://www.monpetitcoin.com/
"We waste our time spending money we don't have to buy things we don't need
to impress people we don't like"