Adding support for plpgsql

From: Mike Cianflone <mcianflone(at)littlefeet-inc(dot)com>
To: "'pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Adding support for plpgsql
Date: 2001-05-02 17:46:51
Lists: pgsql-docs

I'm trying to create a procedure that uses plpgsql, but the db tells
me that that language is not supported when creating the function. I copied
an example for creating the function using plpgsql. I see the CREATE
PROCEDURAL LANGUAGE command in the manual, but does plpgsql come standard?
Do I need to install an optional package to get the db to recognize plpgsql
functions?

Thanks for any assistance,
Mike