Re: OSX Install Instructions

From: Francois Suter <dba(at)paragraf(dot)ch>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: OSX Install Instructions
Date: 2002-07-15 13:03:25
Lists: pgsql-general

> Due to the risk of someone else's page disappearing, I'd rather someone
> wrote up a how to that we'd be able to keep locally.

Personnally I installed PostgreSQL using Mark Liyanage's web page
(http://www.entropy.ch/software/macosx/postgresql) from which you can
dowload a compiled version. So it's not a complete installation guide, but
it works very well. Maybe you could ask him if it's ok to mirror his page?

--------
François

Home page: http://www.monpetitcoin.com/
"A fox is a wolf who sends flowers"