Re: Proposal: allow database-specific role memberships

From: Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se>
To: Kenaniah Cerny <kenaniah(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Asif Rehman <asifr(dot)rehman(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Proposal: allow database-specific role memberships
Date: 2021-11-17 13:16:46
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> On 28 Oct 2021, at 21:39, Kenaniah Cerny <kenaniah(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> Thank you Asif. A rebased patch is attached.

This patch fails to apply yet again, this time due to a collusion in
catversion.h. I think it's fine to omit the change in catversion.h as it's
likely to repeatedly cause conflicts, and instead just mention it on the
thread. Any committer picking it up will know to perform the change anyways,
so leaving it out can keep the patch from conflicting.

--
Daniel Gustafsson https://vmware.com/