Re: SQL - display different data

From: "Wang, Mary Y" <mary(dot)y(dot)wang(at)boeing(dot)com>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: SQL - display different data
Date: 2004-07-23 00:17:13
Lists: pgsql-general

Tom,
Thanks for the info. After I did vacuum of that table, I was able to get the row return by this "Select * from bug where bug_id=166" statement. Another problem I have is that a block of records (consecutive records) are disappeared from my database probably because of the index is corrupted. Is there any other way that I get those records back without doing a restore?

Thanks.
Mary