SQLSetPos error

From: Jim Dickenson <dickenson(at)cfmc(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: SQLSetPos error
Date: 2002-01-24 21:17:35
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I am using version 7.1.0003 of the driver and when I try to update, add, or
delete using SQLSetPos I get the following error:

Err: 10 (S1C00)="[unixODBC]Only SQL_POSITION/REFRESH is supported for
SQLSetPos"

I am using Mac OS X. Is there some way I can get these features using
SQLSetPos?

I saw some reference to DRIVER_CURSOR_IMPLEMENT but do not know what to put
in my odbc.ini file to enable this option. I edit the odbc.ini file by hand
and can not find any documentation as to what options are available and what
they do.

TIA
--
Jim Dickenson