Bound Form Connection Utilities

From: Randall Perry <rgp(at)systame(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Bound Form Connection Utilities
Date: 2001-12-22 00:47:29
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I've created a class and module to easily link unbound forms to PostgreSQL
tables (may work with other DBMSs like Oracle) in Acess. Record navigation,
new record creation, editing, and deletion are included.

It's not quite ready for prime time, but if there's anyone out there in
desparate need (like I was before I wrote 'em myself) email me and I'll send
a sample project to you.

--
Randy Perry
sysTame