Re: php cant see new table!!

From: "Sears, Jeremy" <Jeremy(dot)Sears(at)CCRS(dot)NRCan(dot)gc(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: php cant see new table!!
Date: 2006-02-23 15:38:27
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hi,
Thanks for the response Michael. I have read over the documentation but I am
still unclear as to why php doesnt see my new table. I can see it in my
database, however php is unable to access it. I suspect that in the process
of creating the table I must have missed an essential command or somthing..
Can anyone suggest what Ive missed?

Thanks
Jeremy

this is the sql I used to creat the table:

CREATE TABLE "st"."IAM_appid" (
"id" INTEGER NOT NULL,
"application" CHAR(25) NOT NULL,
CONSTRAINT "IAM_appid_id_key" UNIQUE("id")
) WITH OIDS;

COMMENT ON COLUMN "st"."IAM_appid"."id"
IS 'application ID';

COMMENT ON COLUMN "st"."IAM_appid"."application"
IS 'description';