Re: Access 2000 and ODBC driver Data changed by another user, Cop y to Clipboard or Drop changes

From: Maryann F Stopha <stopha(at)geneseo(dot)edu>
To: <Pgsql-Odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Access 2000 and ODBC driver Data changed by another user, Cop y to Clipboard or Drop changes
Date: 2001-07-20 14:15:55
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi Stuart, thank you for your reply.

I turned on row versioning, relinked the tables, and I'm now getting ODBC
--update on a linked table 'organizations' failed.

Error while exectuing the query;
ERROR: Unable to identify an operator '=' for types 'xid' and 'int4'
You will have to retype this query using an explicit cast (#7)

Anyone have any ideas on this one?

Maryann