Access 2000 and ODBC driver Data changed by another user, Copy to Clipboard or Drop changes

From: Maryann F Stopha <stopha(at)geneseo(dot)edu>
To: <Pgsql-Odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Access 2000 and ODBC driver Data changed by another user, Copy to Clipboard or Drop changes
Date: 2001-07-18 18:44:28
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi,

I'm working on a machine that was upgraded to office 2000. I updated the
odbc driver to the most recent, and I'm getting the Data changed by another
user, Copy to Clipboard or Drop changes message. This does not happen in
Access 97. Does anyone have any ideas as to why Access 2000 will give this
error? There's no numeric data in the database, it's all text.

Thanks,
Maryann Stopha
--
Web Development Professional