Segmentation fault

From: "Campbell, Lance" <lance(at)illinois(dot)edu>
To: "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Segmentation fault
Date: 2011-08-31 15:14:45
Lists: pgadmin-support

Postgres 9.0.4
I installed from the visual linux installer
Redhat 6 newest updates

I keep getting the following message when logging into the command psql:

psql (9.0.4)
Type "help" for help.

Segmentation fault (core dumped)

It then kicks me out. I uninstalled the application completely even deleting the data. I then reinstalled using the visual install for Postgres 9.0.4. I used all of the defaults. Everything works fine through PGAdmin. But I need to be able to do things from a command line.

Any help you could provide would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Lance