I get an error with Foreign Keys

From: Brian Powell <brian(at)owlscreech(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: I get an error with Foreign Keys
Date: 2000-11-30 19:47:43
Lists: pgsql-sql

I have around 40 tables defined, many relying on data in others so I have
foreign key constraints. However, whenever I try to delete from any table,
I get:

ERROR: SPI_execp() failed in RI_FKey_cascade_del()

What generates this? I need assistance in knowing where to begin. I
checked again, and I could not find any circular foreign key constraints...

Any help on where to search is appreciated.

Thanks,

--Brian