NOTICE: Vacuum: can not process indices, views and certain system tables

From: "Diehl, Jeffrey" <jdiehl(at)sandia(dot)gov>
To: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: NOTICE: Vacuum: can not process indices, views and certain system tables
Date: 2002-02-01 20:25:35
Lists: pgsql-sql

I've been getting this message in my syslog logs. It's causing BigBrother
to indicate an outage of some type, which in turn, causes by availability
metrics to go down.

So, what does this mean, and how can I get rid of these messages:

NOTICE: Vacuum: can not process indices, views and certain system tables.

Thanx in advance,
Mike Diehl,
Network Monitoring Tool Devl.
Sandia National Laboratories.