Fix for Declare/Fetch issue

From: "Anoop Kumar" <anoopk(at)pervasive-postgres(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: "Victor Rivero" <vrivero(at)cantv(dot)net>
Subject: Fix for Declare/Fetch issue
Date: 2005-10-26 06:23:39
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi All,

Please find attached the patch for Declare/Fetch issue. Sorry for the
delay, but it took a while to get it right.

Dave, please test it before I commit changes to CVS.

My special thanks to Sivakumar and Vaidhy, for their contributions to
this fix.

Regards,
Anoop

Attachment Content-Type Size
declare_fetch.patch application/octet-stream 6.7 KB