Re: List of prominent users

From: "Andy Astor" <andya(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, "Greg Sabino Mullane" <greg(at)turnstep(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: List of prominent users
Date: 2005-12-04 21:33:04
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

My 2 cents... It is common practice to list customers on web sites. It's
also common for companies to ask to be removed. I suggest we just put up
the list, and take people off if they ask.

Of course, if a company or agency had previously told us their
involvement was confidential, we would respect that.

We should just go with the list. There's unlikely to be any problem that
can't be rectified easily.

-- Andy

Andy Astor
EnterpriseDB Corporation