Re: O.k. OSCON -- call for SWAG

From: "Andy Astor" <andya(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: "Josh Berkus" <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>, "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>
Cc: "PostgreSQL advocacy" <pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Denis Lussier" <denisl(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Subject: Re: O.k. OSCON -- call for SWAG
Date: 2005-06-18 06:21:26
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

As josh and I discussed yesterday, EnterpriseDB is signing up for the
CDs. We'll be happy to supply them for OSCON as well, since we're
printing them anyway, but you all may prefer to print your own, since
ours will have our logo on them...Totally up to you. We're happy to
supply them if you want them.

andy