[INTERFACES] ODBC: Problem with Fetching records

From: "Benoit Foucher" <bfoucher(at)pratique(dot)fr>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: [INTERFACES] ODBC: Problem with Fetching records
Date: 1998-05-05 22:36:15
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hello,

I've got a problem with the postgreSQL Driver. I use it with BDE from
Borland. When I have more than one table declare and when I fecth more
than 100 tupples in one of the table, my program freeze.

I suppose that when there is two cursors open and when the ODBC Driver
need to retrieve tupples from the database (and not from his cache) it
hangs. The postgres backend put a message in the log file : a notice
which say that the specified cursor doesn't exist.

Someone has already note this problem ?

Thanks, and sorry for my poor english...

Benoit.

mailto:bfoucher(at)pratique(dot)fr

Attachment Content-Type Size
unknown_filename text/enriched 597 bytes