I want to connect to db2 with psql and ODBC

From: Ernst Bekker <jaffa(at)isservices(dot)co(dot)za>
To: "'pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: I want to connect to db2 with psql and ODBC
Date: 2001-12-03 06:08:38
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Is it possible to use psql and odbc to connect to other SQL compliant
databases?

If yes, how?

Thanks in advance.

_____________

Confidentiality Caution and Disclaimer

This message and/or any attachment thereto ("the message")
contains privileged and confidential information intended
only for the recipient named above.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message,
please erase it permanently once you have notified the
sender, per return e-mail, that you have received the
message in error.
Unless the sender is duly authorised by either the Telesure
Group, or any of its subsidiary companies or I.S Services
("the Group") to send this message and unless the content
of this message is also duly authorised by the Group, any
views expressed in this message are those of the individual
sender and the Group will not accept liability therefore,
nor for any consequential damage arising therefrom.
Any recipient of an unacceptable communication, a chain
letter or offensive material of any nature is requested
to report it to postmaster(at)isservices(dot)co(dot)za(dot)