Has anyone attended PostgreSql classes

From: "Campbell, Lance" <lance(at)uiuc(dot)edu>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Has anyone attended PostgreSql classes
Date: 2007-11-09 15:18:04
Lists: pgsql-admin

I have been using PostgreSql for four years now. I am the official DBA.
I would like to go through a formal DBA training class. If you have
been to formal PostgreSql training could you please send me your
recommendations? Positive and negative recommendations would both be
appreciated. I plan to attend training somewhere within the US.

Thanks,

Lance Campbell

Project Manager/Software Architect

Web Services at Public Affairs