Just wanted to say thanks for a great tool

From: "Campbell, Lance" <lance(at)illinois(dot)edu>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Just wanted to say thanks for a great tool
Date: 2009-11-19 21:04:08
Lists: pgsql-admin

My department at the University of Illinois has been using PostgreSQL
for seven years. We generate around 2 to 4 million pages of dynamic web
content each month through a single PostgreSQL database. Two weeks ago
we upgraded from PostgreSQL 8.2 to 8.4. It is running great. As a
software architect I know that many times you only hear about the issues
or complaints people have. I just wanted to let you know that your team
is doing a great job.

Thanks again for making PostgreSQL such a wonderful product.

Lance Campbell
Project Manager/Software Architect/DBA
Web Services at Public Affairs
217-333-0382