Migrating postgres client(libpq) library from 12.10 to 14(Need some information)

From: M Tarkeshwar Rao <m(dot)tarkeshwar(dot)rao(at)ericsson(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Migrating postgres client(libpq) library from 12.10 to 14(Need some information)
Date: 2022-11-02 04:11:29
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi All,

We are migrating our product from postgres client library libpq 12.10 to libpq 14. This is major upgrade in the client library for us.
I am quite new in this migration activity. Can you please guide me or share standard steps for this migration.

Which area I should see in detail so that I can avoid any bugs in our production?

Regards
Tarkeshwar