Extension development

From: Yonatan Misgan <yonamis(at)dtu(dot)edu(dot)et>
To: "pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Extension development
Date: 2019-11-12 06:54:09
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I am developed my own PostgreSQL extension for learning purpose and it is working correctly but I want to know to which components of the database is my own extension components communicate. For example I have c code, make file sql script, and control file after compiling the make file to which components of the database are each of my extension components to communicate. Thanks for your response.

Regards,
Yonathan Misgan
Assistant Lecturer, @ Debre Tabor University
Faculty of Technology
Department of Computer Science
Studying MSc in Computer Science (in Data and Web Engineering)
@ Addis Ababa University
E-mail: yonamis(at)dtu(dot)edu(dot)et<mailto:yonamis(at)dtu(dot)edu(dot)et>
yonathanmisgan(dot)4(at)gmail(dot)com<mailto:yonathanmisgan(dot)4(at)gmail(dot)com>
Tel: (+251)-911180185 (mob)