PostgreSQL HA & FO

From: Dor Ben Dov <dor(dot)ben-dov(at)amdocs(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-committers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-committers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL HA & FO
Date: 2019-12-11 08:05:42
Lists: pgsql-committers

Hi Everyone,

Since you are committers I guess you know and can help.
I am looking for the most common used, if possible with big and active community as possible
Failover / High availability solution to PostgreSQL, better one that is being used in a real production and not development/testing's.

This is part of research I handling.

Regards,
Dor Ben Dov
This email and the information contained herein is proprietary and confidential and subject to the Amdocs Email Terms of Service, which you may review at https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-terms-of-service <https://www.amdocs.com/about/email-terms-of-service>