Removing the row limit

From: "Mike Cannon-Brookes" <mcannon(at)internet(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Removing the row limit
Date: 2001-01-11 05:25:07
Lists: pgsql-general

I'm using 7.0.2 I think, how can I remove the 8k row limit?

Is this removed in 7.1 ? If so, is it worth trying the beta of that? Or is
there another way to do it?

(I realise this question has probably been asked a hundred times, but I
can't find an answer in any of the online docs)

Cheers,
Mike

Mike Cannon-Brookes - Technology Director, Asia Pacific
internet.com Corporation - The Internet Industry Portal
Ph: (612) 9290 1088 - Mob: 0416 106090

- The Media Network @ http://australia.internet.com
- Meet A Guru @ http://www.breakfastforums.com.au
- Subscribe Online @ http://www.enewsletters.com.au