Re: tuple properties out of TupleTableSlot

From: "Schoudel, Brian" <BrianS(at)uillinois(dot)edu>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: tuple properties out of TupleTableSlot
Date: 2004-12-13 14:21:08
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Tom,

Just for testing, I stuffed it into ExecEvalVar under the switch statement in execQual.c. This was a chosen spot I was fairly certain I could get some kind of output.

TupleTableSlot *slot;
TupleDesc tuple_type;

The above portion is actually part of the delivered source code.

Maybe I need to as you said wrap a NameStr() around it?

Thanks