Question about an inconsistency - 3

From: "petrum(at)gmail(dot)com" <petrum(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Question about an inconsistency - 3
Date: 2016-07-19 13:08:48
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi,

In file postgres/postgresql-9.4.4/src/timezone/zic.c
function stringzone line 2091we have

if (stringrule(result, stdrp, dstrp->r_stdoff, zp->z_gmtoff) != 0)

Is it ok to have as the 3rd argument dstrp->r_stdoff or should we
have stdrp->r_stdoff? In line 2085 dstrp is used in both arguments.

Not very sure because I do not understand the semantics of the
invoked operation, but I thought it would be better to ask.

Thanks,
Petru Florin Mihancea