Re: a problem with data sorting

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: 'jack' <datactrl(at)tpg(dot)com(dot)au>, pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: a problem with data sorting
Date: 2002-04-17 18:36:00
Lists: pgadmin-support

If the data is straight from the database, the PostgreSQL did the sorting so
you really need to raise this query on a PostgreSQL support list. If you
resorted the data by clicking the column header in pgAdmin, the the
Microsoft Listview control did the sorting so I can't really help there
either I'm afraid.

Regards, Dave.