Re: Code of Conduct plan

From: James Keener <jim(at)jimkeener(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org,Chris Travers <chris(dot)travers(at)gmail(dot)com>,ik(at)dataegret(dot)com
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>,Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>,"pgsql-generallists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>,pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org,pgsql-advocacy(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Code of Conduct plan
Date: 2018-09-14 12:50:34
Lists: pgsql-advocacy pgsql-general pgsql-hackers pgsql-www

I find a lot of neo-con/trumpian political stances moronic, short-sighted, and anti-intellectual and therefore consider them offensive, an affront on my way of life, and a stain on my country.

1) Can I report anyone holding such views and discussing them on a 3rd party forum?

2) Could I be reported for saying the above on a 3rd party forum?

Obviously the pg mailing list isn't a place for such discussion, but is being a member of this community a deal with the devil to give up my right to free speech elsewhere?

Jim