Re: Default Permissions

From: "Williams, Travis L, NPONS" <tlw(at)att(dot)com>
To: <mweaver(at)corpusglobe(dot)com>, <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Default Permissions
Date: 2002-12-09 03:29:10
Lists: pgsql-novice

Mike,
I asked the same question and the response I got was put all of the users in a group.. then you only have to do one grant for the table you create.. instead of a grant for each user. I know that doesn't exactly solve the problem (didn't exactly solve mine either) but for me it still made my life a lot easier..

Travis