Re: ExecEvalVar does not have appropriate ExprState?

From: Vaibhav Kaushal <vaibhavkaushal123(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Heikki Linnakangas <heikki(dot)linnakangas(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: ExecEvalVar does not have appropriate ExprState?
Date: 2011-03-28 07:44:22
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Thanks for the confirmation. I am happy to have understood some basics of
PG.

Also, I think the similar stands for the Const, Param,
CoerceToDomain and CaseTest nodes, right? They too cast the pointer to
another type.

Thanks for the help Heikki. (I could better call you HL, if you dont mind :P
)

Regards,
Vaibhav