Zeroing single tuple in data file.

From: Lukasz Brodziak <lukasz(dot)brodziak(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Zeroing single tuple in data file.
Date: 2010-11-21 18:43:07
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello,

I have a problem with one of the tables in my database. The thing is
that one of the rows is present in corresponding data file yet I'm
unable to perform any actions on it including simple SELECT statement.
Is there a way of deleting the tuple from the file by zeroing it and
then reindexing the table. I tried other ways of dealing with the
problem like vacuming and clustering the table but it pops out the
error and terminates when processing the given row. I have several
data folders so when I find the exact error message I will post it.

--
Łukasz Brodziak
"What if everyting around You isn't quite as it seems,